Urban Dwellers D.I.Y.
Real Food for Health, Roots, Peace and Community
The Urban Dweller’s DIY is a work in progress, we will continue adding to it as people contribute or we figure out more ways to live more sustainably in the city. Please contact us if you would like to contribute and feel free to grab our 120 x 120 badge to help share it widely. We are especially looking for gardening, craft, and health type practical DIY things we can easily do.
Take control of your own rituals!
To download the PDF file, click here, please check back regularly if you have downloaded the file as we will be updating this regularly.
Urban Dweller’s DIY
- Cradle to Cradle Dishwashing with Soapnuts
- Homemade Baking Soda Shampoo
- Sage Toothpowder
- Oil Pulling Detoxification
- Transmogrify Your Water
- How to Make Kombucha at Home
- Useful Kitchen Tools
- Granny’s Helpful Hints
- #1 Foraging Tool
- Homemade Yogurt Tips
- Natural Diet by Masanobu Fukuoka
- Plant a Medicinal Garden Specifically For Your DNA
- Open-source Ubuntu
- The Keeper – Sustainable Menstruation