- 2 onions, large dice
- 1/2 head garlic, peeled
- 5-6 sweet potatoes, scrubbed and large dice
Turn the oven to 400 degrees. Mix items together in a large roasting tray.
- Oil to lightly coat pan-coconut or olive oil and butter are best
- Sprinkle of salt
- Sprinkle of fresh cracked black pepper
- Sprinkle of ground cinnamon
- Sprinkle of hot chili powder
- Sprinkle of ground cloves
Quickly rub oil onto vegetables, taking care to coat every surface. Pat out evenly on tray and place in very hot oven (400 degrees).