- 3/4 c organic popping corn
- 1/4 c oil
Allow oil to heat. Add two or three kernels of corn and cover. When the kernels pop, add the rest of the corn to the pot. The pot should be heavy bottomed and medium sized. Keep the cover on, don’t peek.
When the corn begins to pop, turn the heat down slightly and shake the pot occasionally. When the sound of popping dies, turn the popped corn out into a bowl.
- 1/2 c sweet unsalted butter
Pour it over the pop-corn in stages:
- Sprinkle with salt, cumin and hot chili
- Mix together
- Add more pop-corn
- Drizzle with more melted butter
- Add more seasonings if desired
Excellent for a movie with a tall cold glass of kombucha.