This is a really simple recipe that makes a great side dish that will also help with digestion! Other vegetables like cucumbers, green beans, or cauliflower can easily be added or replace the broccoli.
Serves 3 to 4
- 1 head broccoli, cut into florets and steamed
- 1/2 c kimchi
- generous splash of extra virgin olive oil
- 1-2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar or lime juice
- generous handful of sunflower seeds
- 1 or 2 heirloom tomatoes, sliced
- dash salt and pepper
Steam the broccoli or other vegetable, remove from heat and toss with other ingredients, serve slightly warm. Great as a side dish for pizza or curry.