This is phenomenal. Especially if you like fresh Thai salads like green papaya salad  or vermicelli salad.
The spaghetti squash makes an interesting substitute for noodles in this cooling salad. Great for a hot summer day.
- 1 small Spaghetti Squash, roasted whole to tender 45 minutes to an hour in a 400 degree oven
While it is still hot, cut it in half. Remove seeds. Remove spaghetti strands with a fork into a bowl. Get what you can and allow the rest to cool for easy removal later.
- 1-2 T fresh butter
- Pinch salt
- Pinch fresh cracked black pepper
- 1 small onion, sliced thin and rinsed under cold water
Mix well together. Then add:
- A squeeze of Siracha (Thai hot chili sauce)
- A squeeze of Tiparos fish sauce 
- 1 lime’s juice
- 2 cloves garlic , pounded
- A pinch of ground ginger
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 bunch of coriander , chopped
Mix well. Taste. Adjust seasonings to your palate.
Add fresh shrimp, raw tuna, or tomatoes. Alternatively use Chinese parsley to replace the coriander.