- 2 onions, large dice
- 1/2 head garlic, peeled
- 5-6 sweet potatoes, scrubbed and large dice
Turn the oven to 400 degrees. Mix items together in a large roasting tray.
- Oil to lightly coat pan-coconut or olive oil and butter are best
- Sprinkle of salt
- Sprinkle of fresh cracked black pepper
- Sprinkle of ground cinnamon
- Sprinkle of hot chili powder
- Sprinkle of ground cloves
Quickly rub oil onto vegetables, taking care to coat every surface. Pat out evenly on tray and place in very hot oven (400 degrees).
Stir every 15 minutes until sweet potatoes are tender but not too soft and onions and garlic are lightly caramelizing.
You can substitute any vegetable that enjoys being roasted. Pumpkin, yams, carrots, broccoli or potatoes.