- 4-5 free range eggs
- 4-5 cloves garlic, sliced, pounded or chopped
- 2 small onions, sliced
- 1 inch ginger, grated or pounded
- 1-2 T oil or butter or both
- 1 t turmeric
- 1 t chili powder
- 3-4 T sesame seeds, ground
- 1/2 bunch coriander, roughly chopped
- salt to taste
Saute the onions and turmeric in the oil and butter until they are golden. Add the chili powder, garlic and ginger. Saute briefly then push to one side and add the eggs. Add the salt and pepper.
Mix the ingredients up together as you scramble the eggs. Turn off the heat and add the sesame seeds and the coriander. This is a great way to start your day and will keep your nervous system in prime condition to handle any unexpected stress.